Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®): A SPECIFIC Method, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis (also known as the P-Shot®).
So, back to the Priapus Shot ® procedure... here's the potential complications of using hyaluronic acid fillers (Restylane & Juvederm):
- With Restylane you can, especially in the forehead, see the side effect of skin necrosis (it turns black and dies and must be surgically removed)! Not a pleasant thought when considering part of the skin of the face. But, even more disturbing it is to think of necrosis of the penis.
- Lumpiness and nodules can occur with Juvederm and Restylane. Not common in my practice (reported in research as 1 in 10,000). But, I discontinued the use of another hyaluronic acid filler, Hydrelle, because I did see a higher than expected rate of nodule formation. In the face, a nodule is bad enough but in the penis, I just did not want to accept the possibility.
PRFM for the Penis: The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
So, if the Priapus Shot® does what it should, then using it on the penis should result in all of the following:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Now, after actually doing the procedure, the results have been as expected.
Here’s the Steps of the Priapus Shot®
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
If you wish to be considered for this procedure, call Dr. Nicole Eisenbrown at 850-818-1019 or fill in the form on this page.
WARNING: Only members of our Priapus Shot® provider group are understanding of the method and in agreement to follow our standards which include the use of lab equipment approved by the FDA for the preparation of platelets to go back into the body and the use of very specific methods. Others may be doing a similar process or they may be doing an inferior process but only those physicians listed in our provider group are licensed to use the name. Anyone else using the name is possibly doing an inferior or even dangerous procedure. At best, they are illegally claiming to be in a group to which they do not belong.